Still Not Enough is a 2020 Chinese drama about two people with commitment issues.
A love story between a man with a fear of commitment and a woman with low self-esteem.
Due to his parents being separated, Chen Jiong has lost faith in love and relationships which has resulted in an irrational fear of marriage. He is able to help others with their problems but never managed to deal with his own problem. Jiang Xiao Xi is a Beijing native from a good family. She is a gifted piano player but a mistake during an important competition causes her to lose confidence and give up on her dreams. Since then, she has become unwilling to give effort towards anything for fear of losing. Due to his fear of commitment, Chen Jiong breaks up with girlfriend Xiao Yu. Jiang Xiao Xi also parts ways with boyfriend Wang Cong after he cheated on her. Their separate encounters ultimately lead them towards each other.
- Han Geng as Chen Jiong
- Sunny Wang as Jiang Xiao Xi
- Filming took place in Shenzhen and Thailand.
- Filming wrapped up in July 2018.
- Due to market needs, the title was changed from "Love Me, Do You Dare?" to "Still Not Enough".
- Zhao Lixin was initially part of the cast and was also included in the first posters. However, he ended up not being part of the final cast.